1995 parts car

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1995 parts car

Hello this is my first post here, but I wanted to let you all know that I have a red 1995 firebird v6 that I am parting out. It has 80k miles and just about everything except the front suspension is in perfect or near perfect condition. This car has every power option except for power leather seats. It has T-tops as well. It is the 3.4L V6 with 4L60-E automatic transmition. As I stated everything is in good condition, so if you need some parts e-mail me with what you need and what you wanna pay, we can work out a deal paypal is accepted

Justin
    UnderTheUndertow@hotmail.com

The mirrors are black and power, right? Do you know how much work it is to exchange manual mirrors for power. I'm interested in this.
    If you or anyone looking at this site knows anything about the procedure, please tell me.
    thanks

Comment

They are red in color actually, and about the swap I have no idea. Power mirrors are nice though at least for my lazy ass.

Comment

how are the power window motors ?? the ones on my car arent that bad but i know im guna need to replace them sooner or later.
        -Nick-
        95 A4 Z28

Comment

Hey what is the interior color???
          Richard Harvey Jr.
          '94 T/A LT1 (stock) - SOLD

Comment

Working...
          X