97 Trans Am for Sale -lt1 6spd-

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 97 Trans Am for Sale -lt1 6spd-

Hey guys Im going broke and need to sell my car its a 1997 Trans Am with the Lt1 and the six speed tranny,leather interior seats in good shape. black paint, t tops, the chrome 16 inch wheels. The car has bout 155000 miles on it good tread on tires. Runs real strong. I have A Good made to fit in the back sound system with a ported probox and a directed 12 inch sub. car has 373 gears and a flowmaster muffler and B&m short throw shifter with a line lock. I live in oklahoma right next to the ks border so if anyone is interested or want more info just gimme me a call at 580 327 7685 or pm me. im asking with the shifter and system included 6300. but if u dont want those i have the stock shifter i can swap out and make it cheaper kinda make me an offer if u want.
    can email pics
    also had a tune up with plugs wires and cap and rotor bout 15000 miles ago and new headliner at the same time.
    '97 Trans Am - B&M Short Throw - B&M Line Lock - k&N Cold air - 6 speed - Lt1 T-Tops - Lowered

would u be interested in a trade plus cash for my 2000 camaro ss with 95k miles?

Comment

Working...
    X