1997 Trans Am for sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1997 Trans Am for sale

1997 Trans Am - I bought it with 3600 miles in April of 1997. It just turned 100,000

1. 6sp
    2. Aftermarket Ram Air hood (stock hood included)
    3. ZR1 wheels 17x11 (315/35/17) rear 17x9.5 (275/40/17) front
    4. Stock 16" five spokes with 85% BFG KDWS 245/50/16s included
    5. 4.11 gears (strange)
    6. Updated fork and synchros about 5,000 miles ago (trans in great shape before but had play in the 5th/6th gear causing vibration at highway speeds)
    7. SLP subframe connectors, and shock tower brace, and Loudmouth with dual side by side tips.
    8. SLP 1LE suspension package including shocks, springs, trailing arms, panhard, and front/rear sway bars
    9. B&M Ripper
    10. Crane Gold Rockers, springs, and Comp Cams Blower Cam (in boxes) included in sale.

Condition:

Interior = almost brand new...perfect in every way

Exterior = Great but with rock chips and a couple of paint cracks in the front bumper cover. No dents or major scratches. One small door ding in the right rear quarter...can't tell unless you know it is there. If the front and rear bumper cover were redone it would be perfect.

$8,500
    '77 K5 rock-crawler project
    '79 T/A: WS6, 400 4sp, 40K miles; Completely stock and original
    '87 Lifted 3/4 ton Suburban (Big Blue) plow truck
    '94 Roadmaster Wagon (The Roadmonster) 200,000 miles and still going
    '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
    My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

would u be interested in a trade plus cash for a 2000 camaro ss w. 95k miles on it?

Comment

Originally posted by markd79ta
      1997 Trans Am - I bought it with 3600 miles in April of 1997. It just turned 100,000

1. 6sp
      2. Aftermarket Ram Air hood (stock hood included)
      3. ZR1 wheels 17x11 (315/35/17) rear 17x9.5 (275/40/17) front
      4. Stock 16" five spokes with 85% BFG KDWS 245/50/16s included
      5. 4.11 gears (strange)
      6. Updated fork and synchros about 5,000 miles ago (trans in great shape before but had play in the 5th/6th gear causing vibration at highway speeds)
      7. SLP subframe connectors, and shock tower brace, and Loudmouth with dual side by side tips.
      8. SLP 1LE suspension package including shocks, springs, trailing arms, panhard, and front/rear sway bars
      9. B&M Ripper
      10. Crane Gold Rockers, springs, and Comp Cams Blower Cam (in boxes) included in sale.

Condition:

Interior = almost brand new...perfect in every way

Exterior = Great but with rock chips and a couple of paint cracks in the front bumper cover. No dents or major scratches. One small door ding in the right rear quarter...can't tell unless you know it is there. If the front and rear bumper cover were redone it would be perfect.

$8,500

getting rid of her?! what are you getting???

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
      2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

is he still here?

Comment

Originally posted by ATCharming
          would u be interested in a trade plus cash for a 2000 camaro ss w. 95k miles on it?
          I need the whole amount to pay a family member who loaned me part of the money I needed to pay off the Yukon.
          '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
          My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
          Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by thomas
            getting rid of her?! what are you getting???
            I bought the '01 Yukon last November for the new family. I owe a family member for part of it. My next car will be a 4 banger that gets good gas mileage.

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

understandable... iv been there before. well, good luck seelin her. you shouldnt have that much of a problem.

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
              2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

Pics?

Can I have some pics sent to jmcgoun@gmail.com THANKS

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

Originally posted by '94 White Devil
                  Can I have some pics sent to jmcgoun@gmail.com THANKS
                  I sent the pics.

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                  X