Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Stock LT1 Thermostat or 180 Degree

WTB: Stock LT1 Thermostat or 180 Degree

My car takes to long to warm up in the winter with the 160 degree thermostat. If anyone has a 180 degree or the stock 192 degree: Marc1130@comcast.net. Thanks!

I have the stock stat that came out of mine. You can have it, pm me where to send it.
    Tracy, 97 Formula, pretty much stock.

Comment

u could just go to a parts store(napa, levines, carquest, autozone, etc) and ask for either the stock 195* or a 180*, the 180* is fine, cept on those below 0 days, and as long as u dont go about the 3rd fan settin it blows warm/hot air out, anything higher tends to cool it off
      2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Trash man
        u could just go to a parts store(napa, levines, carquest, autozone, etc) and ask for either the stock 195* or a 180*, the 180* is fine, cept on those below 0 days, and as long as u dont go about the 3rd fan settin it blows warm/hot air out, anything higher tends to cool it off

I agree it will cost you more to ship it than to just buy it a part store

Comment

Working...
        X