2000 Camaro SS. ~95k miles, with warranty! ~$10k,IL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2000 Camaro SS. ~95k miles, with warranty! ~$10k,IL

First of all, if you're worried about reputation and scams... i am a noob here but a big poster on ls1.com with almost 10k posts, and personally know a few members there and have done business with many of them. so, if you'd like, you may ask about me there

its a 2000 pewter ss. automatic, with 90sumthin thousand miles on it. interior is in just about perfect condition, but its missing front speakers.
    exterior is in real good condition other than a softball sized dent in the passenger side quarter panel (ill post pics asap) and a crack in the sail panel. (pics in next post)

never had any problems with engine, tranny, rearend, or suspension and the car has 97,000 miles and 5 years left on a full drivetrain warranty.

completely stock.

window motors work lol.
    12 disc cd changer, steering wheel controls (front speakers were blown by the dealer i bought it from)
    leather (in great cond)
    remote start and power everything
    ttops (that dont leak in the rain)
    automatic

i dont knwo what else to say about it so ill post pics

i will definitely consider trades plus cash (no straight up trades, and nothing that i will have to pay the difference of. that would defeat the purpose of me getting rid of it) i am looking for an M6 LT1 T.A.

asking price is $10,500 as thats what i owe on my loan right now

Reason for selling: cannot afford the payments right now. thats why im in the market for a cheaper car, preferrably an m6 lt1 trans am

interior:

i JUST did this today only rip in the leather ----

i got heated seat covers for the leather, and thats what those cords are from

Comment

here are the worst parts of the car:

^^^^^^window closes completely, that crack is purely cosmetic i assure u. it was there when i bought it^^

at more of a distance:

Comment

Comment

engine:

Comment

What town u from?
            Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

im actually in marengo, which is in between huntley and rockford

Comment

bump to the top

Comment

bump......

Comment

not trying to spoil your sale, but isn't the warranty only good to 100k miles? or did you buy a supplemental warranty?
                    87 GTA: it's winter time, all tore apart

ConElite: "Im 22, have had my TA since I was 21."

"I wont lie, I have a heavy foot, but at the same time I know when its the safest to ring out a gear or 2."

Comment

Originally posted by MunsonGTA
                      not trying to spoil your sale, but isn't the warranty only good to 100k miles? or did you buy a supplemental warranty?
                      well i just rolled over 100k today.
                      but when i bought it, i got a 100k mile drivetrain warranty, which is good until 195,000 miles

Comment

And just one more thing, On about i would say 90% of pictures people take of their cars it Hide a lot of Defects and Negative things. If your going to Claim just about perfect, Make sure its Pretty nice looking, Im not at all trying to Down your car, Its very nice but if you want to make Money selling a car, I would At the least Clean it then take pictures. From your pictures, The front compartments and driver seat look like they have excessive wear for something that is claimed "Just about Perfect."
                        Just a heads up, But then again I dont live in Illinous so it might be that insanely hard to keep your car clean. h ah ah aha
                        Eddie
                        2000 M6 Trans Am
                        Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

bump......

Comment

bump. price bein lowered to $9.5k

Comment

Working...
                            X