23mm rear swaybars for sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 23mm rear swaybars for sale

I have 2 23mm rear swaybars for 3rd/4th gen F bodys. These are from third gen cars. I have stripped and repainted these gloss black. Improves handling/traction when matched with a 32/35 mm front bar. $85 shipped(each). 1/2 the price of new ones. Paypal accepted.
    2000 Z28 SLP sub frames, J&M LCA's, KYB shocks, Waitforme tuning. Ported TB & intake 35/22 swaybars, Firehawk tires

THats kind of a lot. I got my New 1LE 32mm front bar $50 shipped. IF they are used, they should be cheaper. Hmm
    Eddie
    2000 M6 Trans Am
    Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Why would you tell him they are too high? If you aren't interested why say anything at all? Just curious?

He cleaned them up, painted them, etc. They are better than just used.
      I think it is a fair price.

Comment

Shipping for that shape is $22-27. Price out the rear bars and they are double that price.
        2000 Z28 SLP sub frames, J&M LCA's, KYB shocks, Waitforme tuning. Ported TB & intake 35/22 swaybars, Firehawk tires

Comment

Originally posted by Happy_Dan
          Why would you tell him they are too high? If you aren't interested why say anything at all? Just curious?

He cleaned them up, painted them, etc. They are better than just used.
          I think it is a fair price.
          Happy Dan, It was not downing his sale, I wish him luck, Im simply giving him a heads up. I was interested, "Thats WHY!"

Thank you.
          Eddie
          2000 M6 Trans Am
          Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Ok, cool. Just thought it odd to say anything at all.
            Enjoy! It's n on e (why the word 'n o n e' a smiley?) of my business anyway, just curious that's all.

Comment

Sold both and now im getting 3 more this weekend.

Comment

Working...
              X