Brand New BUILT 383 SBC in Fayetteville, NC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand New BUILT 383 SBC in Fayetteville, NC

I had this engine built here in Fayetteville at Competition Machine to go in my 1981 280ZX, but due to various reasons I'm now selling it. It is brand new, has never been put in a car or run. It's still sitting in the shop where it was built and I can tell you the guy who built this motor knows what he's doing. He's been building race motors since before I was born (I'm 24). Here's what's in it:

Brand new Chevy 4-bolt main block bored .030 over
    Callies 4340 forged Compstar crank (2-piece rear main seal) and forged H-beam rods
    JE SRP dished pistons (for 9.5 static compression ratio)
    Comp Cams roller cam custom ground (.600 lift)
    Comp Cams solid roller lifters
    5/16th .80 wall chromemoly pushrods
    Comp Cams aluminum 1.6 ratio roller rockers
    Pro-comp heads with 190cc intake runners, stainless steel 2.02/1.60 valves
    Cloyes Hex-a-just double row timing chain
    Milodon high pressure oil pump
    Canton 7qt oil pan

This entire setup is built to run up to 10psi. It will run well NA, but is built to make over 700hp on the boost.

Here's a folder with all the full-size pics. You'll have to copy and paste it into your address bar as protection against me running out of bandwidth. The pictures are HUGE.
    Code:
    http://www.tcannon.net/pics/engine
    I'm asking $7,000, but I'm flexible. Make me an offer if you think I'll bite. Hell, make me an offer anyway. I might just be desperate enough to take it. Price the components and the machine work yourself if you'd like. You'll see that this is a deal. I can accept local pickup or you can arrange to have it shipped.

Thanks for your interest. This is for sale locally and elsewhere online as well. The quickest way to get in touch with me is through email at z@tcannon.net. I may not see PMs for a while.
Working...
X