17x9 SLP WS-6 Chrome Rims+Tires 4-Sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 17x9 SLP WS-6 Chrome Rims+Tires 4-Sale

For sale is a set of four SLP WS-6 17x9 Chrome wheels with BF-Goodrich Comp T/A tires. I don't have a tread measurement tool, but there is a lot of tread left on these tires and all are wearing very evenly. I am guessing here, but I'd say there is at least 65% of the tread left. Tire size is 275/40-ZR17. I bought these new from SLP in 2002. Bought ZR-1's for my Z and now they're just sitting here. No dings, no scratches, and no curbing. These wheels are in very good condition. I almost hate to sell them, but they might as well be on someone's car. $600 somewhat negotiable. Looks good on both F-bodies. Send me your zip code and I can provide a shipping estimate.
    Attached Files

definatly interested! sent you a pm.

Comment

Still available if anyone is interested. The other two guys haven't gotten back with me about them.

Comment

Still available.

Comment

Well I would be interested, But you would have to come down on the price a little and be willing to ship them to 61265
          No hard feelings if you don't want to tho
          Red 97 V6 (STOCK), Black 96 Ram Air WS6 M6 5.0 PRO, skip shift delete basicaly stock, for now . . .

Comment

Where do you live?

Comment

Moline, IL = 61265 (on the Illinois and Iowa border)
              Red 97 V6 (STOCK), Black 96 Ram Air WS6 M6 5.0 PRO, skip shift delete basicaly stock, for now . . .

Comment

I feel they're fairly priced for the very good condition they're in, so there's not much room for negotiation. What price were you thinking of? If it's reasonable I suppose I could go ahead and ship them at your cost.

Comment

Will Ship.....

I am willing to ship the wheels if someone is interested in them. I will be able to provide a shipping quote with your zip code. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X