for sale 97 Trans AM, Lots of mods.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for sale 97 Trans AM, Lots of mods.

Hey guys need to pay off some stuff so im selling my Bird. I work at the gm place here where i live as a mechanic and i had the head gaskets leaking on it so i tore the motor down and made it reliable and run good i didnt cut corners so heres the car. of course it needs a little love to small things like the window motors but all the big stuff has beeng done i just got done spending around 3000 on all this.Black paint chrome wheels lt1 six speed t tops.

I installed the gm performance lt4 hot cam kit with 1.6 RR's and lt4 valve springs. I took the heads to a known machine shop in enid ok and had them ported and polished and 5 angle valve job done.I bought some Stainless steel Lt4 manifolds that are made by SLP they are tons larger than stock exhaust manifolds but retain stock look, they came off al's car. it has prothane engine mounts and trans mount. all new gaskets on the motor, new weather striping on the doors and t tops. it has a brand new GM clutch kit and flywheel. new tires. flowmaster exhaust. I also bought a B and M ripper shifter. Ac blows cold air. Im asking $6450.oo might take partial trade on something. the cars located in alva OK. if you want more details you can call or pm me my number is 580 327 7685. i can email pics.

also while doing the engine fresh up i check all the lower bearings for slack, the engine is very tight and sound has absolutely no oil leaks, it has been MAYBE 2000 miles since i did all this and it has brand new spark plugs and 8mm wires. it also has a rebuilt rearend with around 6000 miles on it. it runs very well and you wont be disapointed with the power.
    '97 Trans Am - B&M Short Throw - B&M Line Lock - k&N Cold air - 6 speed - Lt1 T-Tops - Lowered
Working...
X