1988 WS6 350 Formula in Michigan $2495.00 or best

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1988 WS6 350 Formula in Michigan $2495.00 or best

I have a 1988 WS6 350 L98 Formula For Sale.

The Bad: The car has a rod knock and will need an engine rebuild. The air conditioning was removed and replaced with a 1LE pulley. The cruise was disconnected and I'm not sure if it is an easy fix or not.

The Good: This is a true vin verifiable WS6 350 car. 108,000 miles on the body. Body is solid with no rust, dings or dents. Floors are solid as is the whole underside. I pulled a car fax before I purchased it and it showed no accidents, flood or hail damage, no total loss and no mileage issues. A clean Car Fax. The car has headers and an Aluminum Drive shaft that were on it when I bought it.

New in the last 1000 or so miles

Paint
    Kelly Tires 245/50ZR16
    Brakes
    Shocks & Struts
    Front Center Link
    Plugs, Wires, Cap & Rotor
    Rear Pinion Seal
    Head Liner
    Flowmaster 3" American Thunder Exhaust

This would be a great place to start a performance build or LS conversion . It would also be a car worth restoring. I have not seen many cars this solid. I have lots of pictures available and there is a video of the car running before the rod knock and before the Flow Master exhaust at http://www.midmichiganmodernmuscle.com

$2195 or best reasonable offer. Call (810) 348-6045 for details and info or to see the car.
    www.midmichiganmodernmuscle.com
Working...
X