Clean Z-28 for sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clean Z-28 for sale

This is my 86 Camaro for sale and its the cleanest you will find anywhere. Due to this horrible economy it has to be sold and I have to feed my wife and children It has a 350 engine that has been rebuilt and bored .30 over and the heads shaved with all new parts. New Edelbrock 650 cfm carb. 5 speed transmission. New catalytic converter and muffler. This car runs great. Needs minor odd ends but overall you will agree. New tires and wheels. The underbody has been sandblasted and undercoated with 3M Ruberized coating. The body is in excellent shape. No dents. Need to get rid of asap since I can not spend anymore money on. Please call at 770-335-7149. Negoatiable Price I'm asking $3500 or best offer! For those of you who are scammers I don't accept checks or money orders only cash and we won't be doing any shipping either but can possibly deliver for extra!!!! LoL Thank You God Bless
    Attached Files

location? It'd help sell it. Nice car though, and if sold to someone here it'd for sure go to a loving home.

Comment

Yes, where are you selling this from?

If it isn't far I would love to buy it. I agree the economy is killing me slowly so don't consider me a super serious buyer, but if I had 3500$ in hand I would buy it in a heartbeat.

Hard-Top it looks like, right?

Comment

Seeing its a 770 area code...somewhere in the Atlanta area.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
        Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
        B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
        Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
        Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Working...
        X