94 Ultra Z rolling chasis - Must sell ASAP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 94 Ultra Z rolling chasis - Must sell ASAP

94 A4 T-Top rolling chasis (motor & trans are out of it) with Ultra Z hood & spoiler, OZ 17" wheels 275/40 17 tires, Moser 12 bolt rear 3:73 gears less than 10k miles on the rear), 8 point roll bar with door swing out uninstalled, stealth fully adjustable panhard bar, Stealth fully adjustable torque arm that mounts to the trans crossmember (cross member included) SLP control arms & hooker 3" exhaust. $3000 cash, - Must sell ASAP - township giving me hell.The front end is currenly not attached, but hoping to do that this weekend. If interested in the motor, it is in the machine shop getting a 383 with head work done $6K. I also have SLP 1 3/4" ceramic coated headers (ceramic coating done after the motor was pulled), still in the box optispark, water pump, B&M 3200 or 3700 stall Torque converter still in an unopened box (will have to look it up) & fuel pump. I'm in Riverside NJ, 08075. If serious, my home e-mail is hyp05fxdl@yahoo.com or call my cell 609-922-3391 & leave a message

Greg (better known as hyper by Fred I, Unstable Bob & the rest of the old timers)
    Attached Files
Working...
X