1997 Firebird Trans AM WS6 body-sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1997 Firebird Trans AM WS6 body-sale

Complete 1997 Firebird Trans AM WS6 body. White on Grey. The car is complete except for the drive train. T-tops, 2 leather power seats, full power inside. Great condition with clean Texas title. $2250/OFFER,UNIT MUST GO NOW! Thank you,
    Michael

pics?

Comment

With the news Dart is getting ready to release an LTx block, this car is worth a lot more than the asking price. Imagine building a 427 equipped Dart LTx block for under $10K???
      Al 96 Ram Air T/A
      Mods: Build # 784 * Hotchkis STB * SFCs * Borla cat back w/QTP cut-out * AS&M/RK Sports Mid-length headers w/single CAT * Koni SA shocks on lower perch w/ lowered rear * Strano Hollow front & rear antisway bars * 1LE front/rear springs * 1LE aluminum driveshaft * Strange 4.10 gears w/ Zexel Torsen diff. * ARP bearing cap studs & aluminum diff cover* J&M Hotpart poly/poly rear LCAs and poly/poly panhard bar * RAM Powergrip clutch w/ LT4 PP and RAM billet Al flywheel * C5 Z06 brakes * C6 Z06 wheels * Spohn T/A * Spohn DS Loop * fully custom interior w/ custom audio

Comment

very true. was thinking the same thing! this car is a gold mine! if i could sell mine that would be my move. was this a manual or auto car?

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
        2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

1997WS6

Gentlemen,
          Yes my 1997 is in great shape. It has a std trans in the car. I really don't know what to say except that the car is fantastic, but the drive train is coming out going into my 69 Pontiac FB convertible. The $2650 is negotiable, and since Pontiac is going out of business (unfortunitely) this car will appreciate in value. I am unable to get a photo on this web site, could someone assist me please.
          Thank you,
          Michael

Comment

email it to me. pontiacws699@yahoo.com

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current

Comment

here the pics.. clean car and looks good

current

Comment

Hmmm.......

And I have a perfect powertrain from my wrecked 97 WS6.

Gotta think about this.

Does it have an analog trip meter or digital? how many miles on the odometer?

Comment

round 3k and your drivin a clean WS6! you could actually sell it and make money!

current

Comment

Mileage

The car has a digital odometer that does not work, this was the condition that I purchased the car in. The individual I purchased it from said 100+ on the odometer. I can say the car is very tight, even the bushings under the are look good.
                    thanks
                    Michael

Comment

I am very interested. I would like to see pictures of under hood, interior, and under car. Have cash in hand ready to drive down. Email to jpack24 @ msn .com thanks.

Jim
                      President of N.I.F.B.A.
                      Live in the Chicagoland area, want to be in a car club?
                      Click here to visit the NIFBA

Comment

Still w aiting on the other pics you were going to get me. Let me know.

Jim
                        President of N.I.F.B.A.
                        Live in the Chicagoland area, want to be in a car club?
                        Click here to visit the NIFBA

Comment

Working...
                        X