borla catback for sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• borla catback for sale

ok its a borla car back. only issue is that it stops right at the piece that goes over the axle to the cats. i have the piece that connects to the over the axle piece but it mite need a little weld as i sawzawd it off. was thinkin $400. could just meet somewere.

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
    2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Hmmmm......
    My DD
    2015 Lexus GS350 FSport

My toy

Comment

Dont think! DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current

Comment

Great cat back system. Best money I ever spent for my TA.

Remember the day when I had it installed at the muffler shop and they turned it on for the first time with the medium plate in it. I think I was still smiling that evening when I was lying in bed trying to sleep.

Now with the McCord powerplate it's even more fun.

Good price for what they go for these days imo.
        97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Do you have pics of the damaged piece?
          Can it be repaired easily?
          Do the plates come with it?

Do you happen to need a SPEC clutch???
          http://www.f-body.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22552
          If so, would you consider a trade?
          My DD
          2015 Lexus GS350 FSport

My toy

Comment

What are you replacing it with? I know you got long tubes - are you going to use true duals?
            94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

sorry guys usually it emails me when theres reply's. no true duals yet. just going with the catted y for now. it does have the open plate so it sounds really good and real easy to change which is real nice. i actually do have the damged piece and ill tak a pic tonight when i get home for ya. sneitzel, thats actually the same clutch i have in the car right now. lol

current

Comment

here it is. its the piece that connects the the part that goes over the axle twards the cat. theres about 4 inches connected to the factory piece of the cat i can try to take off.

current

Comment

Working...
                X