Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE! Brand new headliner with visors

Do I have a deal for someone....

Here's the back story, I recently purchased a new abs headliner and matching visors from http://stockinteriors.com/ There was some confusion about color codes and they sent me the incorrect color. We cleared up the issue and they sent me the correct pieces for no additional charge.

When I contacted them to arrange the return of the incorrect headliner, Tabitha, the nice lady at StockInteriors, told me they didn't need the original pieces back.

So, I have an extra, brand new abs backed headliner for a 1993-2002 Camaro hardtop complete with driver side and passenger side visors (mirrors on both).
    Their part number is 6844, they list a different part for firebird, but the description on the invoice suggests they might be the same:
    "ABS HDL 93/02 C&F SLD/RF" which I read as ABS headliner for 93-2002 Camaro & Friebird, Solid Roof.
    They list the fabric color as medium grey but to me it is a light grey. I will try to post some pictures when I get home today.

With shipping, I paid well over $400 for this stuff.

If anyone wants or can use these pieces, just pay shipping and they're yours.
    My DD
    2015 Lexus GS350 FSport

My toy

I'm in. Sending you a PM.....

BTW, the transam is being pulled from the garage this weekend and will finally have the exhaust for you if you're still interested.

Comment

Sorry it took so long to respond.
      Like many, I have had problems accessing the site.

I sent you a PM back Joe, and yes, I am still interested in the headers etc.
      My DD
      2015 Lexus GS350 FSport

My toy

Comment

Working...
      X