FS: stock wheels, LT1 parts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: stock wheels, LT1 parts

I have some stock directional "salad shooter" type wheels from 4th gen Z28 for sale. The wheels are faded from the original gloss aluminum finish. They need repolishing or painting-$100.00 set +ship from 36303. wheels weigh appx 21 lbs each.
    I have 2 LT1 350s with cast iron heads for sale. (aluminum Z28 heads $250 extra) They are both the "327" casting 350ci LT1s. They are from the Impala SS/Caprice body cars. They need cleaning up and total rebuilding. $195 each+ship from 36303 (business address). Thanks.

for questions call 334-655-5545. Ellenburg Core Parts
    93 Z28: LT1, AT, 3.73, Insulated IATS, pcmforless.com custom computer program, CAI, BBK 52mm TB, 160 thermo...etc..

clik below on homepage for pics of my 93 Z28

Are these complete LT1 engines, or just long blocks? I'd like some more info on this.
    "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

these are long blocks. they were from warranty pulls. they need cleaning up and rebuilding. they are all together but nasty looking. they are long blocks just as they were removed from the car. they have not been disassembled except accessories(intake manifold,water pump,oil pan,exhaust manifolds removed). I am in southeast alabama if you want to save on shipping. hope this gives you an idea of what they are. call if more info needed. I might be able to deliver close to Mobile. Thanks
      93 Z28: LT1, AT, 3.73, Insulated IATS, pcmforless.com custom computer program, CAI, BBK 52mm TB, 160 thermo...etc..

clik below on homepage for pics of my 93 Z28

Comment

Working...
      X