Polished 17" WS6 wheels FOR SALE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polished 17" WS6 wheels FOR SALE

This includes four polished 17" WS6 wheels, two Kumho Supra 275/40/ZR 17's (one with less than 10 miles and one with about 2K miles), and if wanted two BFG 285/40/ ZR17 KDW's (one with about 30% tread left and the other with about 40% tread). Two of the wheels have minor curb rub on the outer lip and a few moderate blemishes in the fininsh but no scratches or scrapes. The other two are in great shape. The two with blemishes in the fininsh can be repolished with tripoli compound and they will look fine. I can separate the wheels and/or tires however you would like to purchase them.

Make me a reasonable offer, I promise to be as fair and flexible as possible.

WS6 Wheel Pics

hmm... you have a PM.

Comment

WS6 wheels

I am interested in the WS6 wheels/tires, just let me know how much you are looking for and I will get back to you. I am located near Lubbock, where exactly is New Braunfels? Thanks - Will.

Comment

Just wanted to let you guys know the wheels are accounted for. Look for more posts in the FOR SALE section as I am parting out most of my 97 WS6.

Comment

If no one from here wants it you can try selling it on the LT1TECH.com forum.

Comment

Working...
          X