WANTED WS6 TANS AM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED WS6 TANS AM

looking to buy a trans am , want a 98 threw new ! looking to spend under 16 grand and dont want over 75,000 miles ! must be 6 speed ! if you got one or know of one for sale please let me know thanks alot !! i wanna get outta the ricer **** !!!

great to know you want to get out of your import...but in sunny florida you have a better chance getting into one from a used dealer. Got my TA for a lil over 12K and she only had 59K on the clock

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
    Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
    B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
    Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
    Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

i went out all day today and looked for a car i found a couple and one for 15 grand with only 40,000 miles on it!!! its red ws6 6speed brand new tires ! real nice they said they would trade me for my car and 2 grand so i think im going to go get it tomorrow !!! i cant wait but i really wanted a black one ! but i guess you cant pass a good deal !

Comment

wow...really, red is the best color to me. When it's clean it's clean...go out and get it! Trust me, you won't be dissappointed. What are you trading in? You definately got a deal on your hands...

Christopher Teng

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

im trading in a 2002 eclipse gt ! they said they will give me what ever i want for it ! so i think its going to work out pretty good ! i just found a couple more trans ams on auto trader last night that im going to see today

Comment

keep looking dude...don't settle for anything that you're not happy with...there a list of things that you might want to check before picking one up...i e power window motor, headlight motor, and a host of other things...be sure you're getting a car worth your money...took me 3 weeks and about 9 different TransAms before I settle for my current one...and then I had the headlights fixed before I bought it...that was a dosie. Dealer fixed it free of charge...516 bucks that I didn't have to pay. get the idea?

Christopher Teng

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

very tru man thanks for letting me in on it ! my friend has some kinda thing that you plug in the car and it tells you if its ever been in a wreck and what has ever gone wrong with the engine ! so im going to use that, but how do i know if the head light motor is gone or the window motor ?do i just see if they work ?

Comment

you'll know something is wrong with you use it...windows roll down slowly or rises up slowly, or stop while going up. A good way to check is to see if one side rolls up fast than the other. My passenger side is a lil slower than my driver's side, I know the passenger side is about to go in a year or so. Headlights gears grinds while opening or closing, also check the alarm/keyless entry....if you press the on botton on the keyfob to activate the alarm and the headlight goes up...got a gremlin in the electrics...headlights aren't suppose to go up, a clear indication something is wrong. It's a TransAm, so you know it's been driven...hard. Get the dealer to run CarFax (don't pay for it, they have to if You ask)...just make a clear inspection of the car, and take you time doing it...just don't want you to buy a car that you'll end up fixing 2 months after getting it. All of which you should get the dealer to fix free of charge.

Christopher Teng

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Working...
                X