3:42 gears for sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3:42 gears for sale

My stock 3:42 gears out of my 97 TA..Car was very favored with only 43,000 miles tooken out of..Gears look identical too brand new richmonds will satisfy buyer very much so..Make me an offer

Must sell..no rust in -AWESOME- shape..make offer..

Comment

Sale pending..will hold till 2-23-04 if someone can match over $75.00 plus shipping

Comment

question about that gear

i understand that it came out of a T/A but will it fit a 7.5' ford rearend my buddy is wondering?

Comment

Im not sure..ive asked around heard yes and no so im not positive its a yes..lemme know

Comment

ABOUT THE GEAR

HEY MY FREIND BACKED OUT BUT IM STILL INTRESTED IN THE GEAR HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT BECAUSE I DONT REALLY WANT TO SPEND MORE THEN 100 BUCKS IF YOU CAN EXCEPT THAT I WILL BUY THEM IN 2 WEEKS NEXT TIME I GET PAID BUT THAT IS YOUR CHOICE IF YOU CAN WAIT THAT LONG. HIT ME BACK TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

Comment

i'll be able to hold if it matches over 75.00 plus shipping so i think $100 will be over..where are you located?

Comment

i live in Elk Grove Village,IL i was going to buy a 373 gear but a 342 for a hundred bucks less wouldnt be a bad invesment.

Comment

Yeah..these gears are mint and dont even look used very nice.. the other person that wants these hasn't said yet if he is going to try to beat these over $100 so i'll get back to you, if not there yours....don't worry im not trying to low ball you or anything but moneys money ya know....

Comment

ya i know

money talks and i understand you get more then 100 bucks then take it good for you but thats all i would really spend and/or afford so hit me back and tell me what you think. if you want me 2 buy them or not. iight l8r

Comment

Couldnt agree more..havent heard from him yet so if i dont by tommorow i'll save em for you and we can figure out shipping and payment..sound good? speaking of which im going out of town tommorow until mon so i can have it shipped out next week if sale goes threw..

Comment

hey you know what im going to get a 373 gears instead for 50 unless you can match that but besides that im going to buy the other gear sorry for the incovence

Comment

No..can't go that low..but if your transaction doesn't go threw hit me back

Comment

i will get back to you soon thanks for but if you get a deal go with it.

Comment

Did your deal go threw?

Comment

Working...
                              X