Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

parting out 97 trans am. Lots of parts for sale!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parting out 97 trans am. Lots of parts for sale!!

The car is a 97 Trans Am that has recently been damaged in a flood. I am not selling any part of the powertrain or the two front seats. The only body damage is on the left rear quarter panel other than a few scratches on the rest of the left side of the car. It has power windows , locks, and mirrors. The rear hatch is in great condition except for a small bit of scratches on the bottom side of the spoiler. It is the tall trans am spoiler. Hood, nose , and all body panels on the right side are in exelent condition. The car only has 60,000 miles on it. It is missing the left outside mirror also. I will be selling some things from under the hood like exhaust manifolds , Y pipe with cats, and a flowmaster exhaust system cat back. This car does have the dual cat system. The car also has ASR(traction control)so i will also sell the ASR motor and ABS module and motors. I will also sell suspension components so if your intrested in that stuff just let me know. The car is a 6 speed so i will sell everything except for the transmission. Anything to convert a automatic car to a 6 speed except the tranny itself. All switches, instrument cluster, and dash is in great condition and everything works. Everything in the interior is nearly perfect and everything is there. It also has T-tops that are in great condition. I have cleaned and deoderized everything in the car including carpet, door panels, trim paneland just about everything else you can think of. It has the dark grey interior. One again the front seats are not for sale. The computer and wire harness are also not being sold. Anybody who is intrested can either just post on here any questions about what i have or you can email me at sssracer4@westhanover.net . I am located just north of Richmond VA. You will be responsible for comming to get the parts but i will take anything off of the car that is wanted. Nothing on the car has been sold yet so everything is still there. If you want any pictures just let me know because i have pictures of everything. Need to sell ASAP.

I may be interested in the driverside door. I only need the outside skin and maybe the window motor. what color is the car? do you have the t-top shades. chrome rims?? if so how big.
    1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Comment

The car is black and the drivers door has some scratches on it. It would need to be repainted. I can get some pics of it if you are intrested. I will only sell the door in the whole peice not just the skin. Also i do have the t top shades and they are in good condition. The wheels on it are 16 inch grey painted wheels. Hope thats enough info but if ya need more just let me know.

Comment

how much for the door. would the scatches be able to be buffed out? shipping would be to zip code 60194 in nw suburbs of chicago. can you send me some pics. to Purepwr1@aol.com. thanks tom
        1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Comment

Are the tail lights in good condiction???? and what would be the price if they are. and the center peice also.

Thanks,
          Richard Harvey Jr.
          '94 T/A LT1 (stock) - SOLD

Comment

The scratches on the door will not be able to be buffed out. I will have to get back to you on the price and i will sendsome pics to you tonight.

The tail lights and center section are in excelent condition and i will also give you the price later today. Also if you want some pics of the lights let me know.

Comment

Hey, What you want for the taillights?? I'm still interested.

Thanks,
              Richard Harvey Jr.

Comment

How about the sunvisors what shape an how much also the ash tray cup if it is the same as a 94 . Shipping would at 30116.
                You can reach me at Hotrodblazer@hotmail.com.

Comment

I'm interested in the radiator fans...that is unless you are keeping them with the drivetrain.

Thanks,

Jeff

Comment

Looking for the center dashboard- or is it damaged beyond repair?

Comment

What about the center console? Is it in good condition? Also, what about the heads and intake?

Comment

Do you have the mosoon 10 speaker system. If so are the speakers blown? or are then like new. price? thanks tom

Comment

How good and tight were the front seatbelt retractors?
                          I need some for a droptop if they are the same. Mine need "help" retracting.

Comment

Windshield -

I'll give you $50 for the windshield and I'll pay for shipping.

alloway_1999@yahoo.com

Comment

I think this is a dead issue, he only has 3 posts on the forum and they were all on this thread. and he hasn't writen back yet.
                              Richard Harvey Jr.

Comment

Working...
                              X