Lookin for a Monsoon H/U

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lookin for a Monsoon H/U

Looking for a used, but still fully functioning Monsoon headunit out of a 98 or newer Firebird.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search...0&BasicSearch=

I believe you can get one here too

http://www.billygrahamsfirebird.com/
    97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Still Looking?

I have one for sale 500 watt Monsoon head unit out of my 2002 firebird with cd and equalizer!
      BMR Strut Tower Brace, BMR anti-ways, Adj. Panhard Rod, Powerslot rotors with Racing pads, Eibach Pro Springs, Ravin with 3"tips, Italia Riva Rims,Indiglo Gauges,Kenny Brown Diamond sfc,Ram Air hood and induction

Comment

I'm still looking. So anyone that has one up for sale, you can email me at firehawk_1983@hotmail.com

Please make sure to give me some details (price, location, etc.).

Comment

Silver98. I tried emailing you but your email server rejected the message I sent. Send me another email with a reasonable offer and its yours.
          BMR Strut Tower Brace, BMR anti-ways, Adj. Panhard Rod, Powerslot rotors with Racing pads, Eibach Pro Springs, Ravin with 3"tips, Italia Riva Rims,Indiglo Gauges,Kenny Brown Diamond sfc,Ram Air hood and induction

Comment

Well, bluejs75, I tried to email and pm you from here, but you haven't replied. So, As for my first offer, I'll say $150. I'll negotiate on the price though.

Comment

ill sell you mine for 140 dollars...im in dallas so add whatever the shipping is on it to where you are.....its brand new...email me back at vinyardstephen@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
              X