Parting out 97 Y87 V6 Camaro..CHEAP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parting out 97 Y87 V6 Camaro..CHEAP

I was gonna sell this car straight out but decided to just part it outinstead. car is a factory Y87 with rear discs and 3.42 posi rear.

it has power everything including drivers seat, cloth interior,t-tops all the usual stuff. email me with what you need and ill tell you if i still have it and what the price will be. it ia maroon in color with t-tops and gray interior.

alanscha76@yahoo.com

I need the sunvisors what shap the ash tray cup if it is the same as a 94 how much do you want plus shipping.You can reply on this site or get me at Hotrodblazer@hotmail.com

Comment

blazer.....you have mail

Comment

Yo Alan

Ha Alan I want the parts. Do you want to sell them. Ring my bell at Hotrodblazer@hotmail.com Later

Comment

I need a drivers side exterior door handle. It needs to be black, free of scratches and have a good spring in it. (the spring is missing from mine and it rattles)

How much shipped to 53719?
          Tracy
          2002 C5 M6 Convertible
          1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
          Current Mods:
          SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

mine is black but not even close to scratch free, i wont waste your time.

alan

Comment

How many miles were on the car? If its low, might be interested in the rear end... Thanks,
              George
              1996 Camaro- L36, 5 spd, intake, Pacesetter headers, Flowmaster 80 series

My name is George, and I am an audiophile.

Anyone interested in an Xtant X603 multi-channel amp? Let me know...

Comment

car has 116k on it. reaer is posi w/3.42 gears and disc brakes.

Comment

What color are the seats? and is the driver's seat electric? Also, do you have the plastic insert that goes behind the door handle on the driver's side? Don't know what it's called but mine is broken
                  '94 Z Patriot Red M6. 355 with forged crank; pistons; and hardened arms; AI heads; Custom cam; Cloyes true roller rocker timing chain; crane coil; Accell 36 lb injectors; B&M ripper; AS&M 58mm TB; Jet Hot Long Tubes; Spec Stage 3 clutch; 3" catback with Flowmaster; CSI elec water pump; vented opti; poly mounts on motor and trans; custom valve covers; 160 degree themo; high volume oil pump; K&N Air induction http://www.cardomain.com/ride/577474/1

Comment

seats are sold. i do have that plastic piece, you can email me to discuss price.

alanscha76@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
                    X