91camaro parts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 91camaro parts

tpi complete setup minus comp. and harness grey int. parts including seats in descent cond. 86 iroc rims, black gta rims, full slp exhaust including headers 3 inch with flowmaster muffler no tails. 305 carbureted 92 ann. roller engine 65 thousand miles, not stock runs strong, ran 12.62 with 100 shot nos comes complete carb to pan. many other parts avail, i also have a set of 91 rims. crane hi-fire ignition box including ignition coil , b&m ratchet shifter with cable, grant steering wheel(black)doors fully assembled, 2 black leather seats like new and grey rear leather seats also like new. rear hatch with 86 wing, and i have a wing from a 91-92 . flowmaster 2 chamber 2and a half inch muffler slightly used with dyno max tails. headman shorty headers. i also have cams intakes and many other parts.

gta wheels

Would like to know about the GTA wheels, how much you want to sell them, if not those how about the iroc? with some pics. I prefer the GTA wheels, trying to get rid of the 91 Z28 wheels i have. Email me

heartbeatcz28@hotmail.com

Kassem

Comment

On the Iroc rims... you can have them for $400.00. They are in extremely good condition.

Comment

Working...
      X