1997 Formula for sale! Excellent Car.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1997 Formula for sale! Excellent Car.

I have a 97' Formula for sale. Car has every option except Leather/power seats. Red with gray int. It has 94K miles. The car is in excellent shape for the mileage and year. Body and paint are in excellent condition, only 1 ding (hood) and 1 slight dent on under-carriage side molding (can hardly see it). Interior is near perfect and the engine bay is clean as well. LT1 has had nothing but Mobil 1 every 3K miles. The only modification is a brand new K&N FIPK 2 intake. I took the car to the drag stirp last Fall, and it ran a consistent 9.0 to 9.1 1/8 mile from 1500 rpms (babied it, plus it was cold, no traction)..... Car has NO problems! If you are looking for your first F-body or need a weekend project drag car, this is it.... Just had a baby, and now I'm paying for Baby Formula not Firebird Formula.... F-body.com price $7500.00(reduced!)

TRADES will be considered, depending on location.

I live in Western KY. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at: j_seven1@hotmail.com

Here is a link to a pic of the car.... If you want more pics, email me.... Thanks for looking....

http://us.trader.com/USTrader/vsearc...2&qNxtItem.y=9

Current Project: 1986 Buick T-type, 71K miles
    Previous Vehicles:
    99' M6 Z28
    98' M6 TA
    97' Formula
    96' RS Camaro
    93' Z28 B4C pckg.

?

Considering there is a 93 Trans Am for basically $6000 posted on this forum, is $7700.00 asking to much for a well cared for 97' model Formula, or am I asking to much.....? Just curious, because no one seems to be interested in the car.... Any thoughts?

Previous Vehicles:
    99' M6 Z28
    98' M6 TA
    97' Formula
    96' RS Camaro
    93' Z28 B4C pckg.

Comment

i just have mine priced that cheap because it needs a windshield and some paint and body work. i'd say $7,700 is pretty reasonable for your car, it looks pretty nice

Comment

Thanks!

Thanks for the reply! I would also think your car is well worth what your asking. It just looks like rocketing gas prices and the fact that mine isn't the best model will hinder my sale, eventhough the car is in really good shape and the motor is very strong and has been maintained well. It is ready for upgrades, so that it can become an awesome sleeper. I had plans of better suspension, Z06 wheels, cat-back exhaust, mac headers, and a 75 shot of nitrous, but I just don't have the time or money anymore. Babies do that, not that I'm complaining.
        Anyway, good luck selling your car.

Previous Vehicles:
        99' M6 Z28
        98' M6 TA
        97' Formula
        96' RS Camaro
        93' Z28 B4C pckg.

Comment

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know this is not the best F-body, but the car is in excellent shape and is well worth the asking price. This LT1 is very strong and has been taking care of. Engine bay is very clean and so is the interior. It would make a perfect SLEEPER car. Atleast that was my plans before the baby came along, but no regrets. Car needs to go, baby Formula is killing me($8.00 a quart).

REDUCED PRICE: $7550.00

Previous Vehicles:
          99' M6 Z28
          98' M6 TA
          97' Formula
          96' RS Camaro
          93' Z28 B4C pckg.

Comment

Need to sell!

UP, last one, I promise....