95 Pontiac TransAm Parts for Sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 95 Pontiac TransAm Parts for Sale

Y'all, I'm selling these 95 Pontiac TransAm parts, and they MUST go, and they are in tip-top shape:

2 doors
    front bumper (white, includes just the plastic cover, but I have the inner part)
    back bumper (white)
    black interior pieces:
    black carpet
    black door panels (the covers, the tops)
    interior plastics
    front seats (black)
    back seat (black)
    right fender
    differential
    back trunk door

E-mail me (Roger) at bjfuenteslaw@yahoo.com.
    Page me at (Houston) 713 878 1417.
    Call my cell at 713 702 8601.

what color is the car? how much for the outer skin of the driver side door.
    1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Comment

The interior of the car is black.

Comment

I only want a black door. thanks ne ways.
        1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Comment

If what you are calling the outer skin of the driver side door is the inside panel of the driver side door, then:

1- I am selling the WHITE door for $350. (The electric window comes with it.)

AND

2- I am selling the BLACK outer skin for $50.

Comment

I mean by outer skin is the outside part of the door. The part you see of the door. Like the door handle, the part t/a emblem is glued to. My t/a has a black exterior so i want a black exterior door. Not the door panel like the leather interior parts. Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
            X