Need some parts...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some parts...

Hey people whats goin on. Well my friend decided to be an idiot and smash his Formula 350 lol. We've been having trouble finding some parts for a reasonable price. Well to start its a 1990 Firebird Formula and he needs:

- A stock Formula hood with the scoop

- Both headlight assemblys

- He wants another wrap around spolier

- Both fenders If possible (but im sure he could get those for pretty cheap)

- Also he needs The passenger side turn indicator light which is next to the fliplights

He really needs the hood and headlight assemblys. Any help Would be great and appreciated.

Later, John

i may be able to help you, ill take a trip to a few junkyards around here. email me for more info

Comment

I have a 92 formula drivers fender is bad but pass. one is good headlight ass. bothe good and hood is a glasstech fiberglass four inch cowl induction bolt on looks mean. my now ex-girlfriend took the car while i was at work and went to a bar got drunk and hit a curb destroyed my custom rims bent the cradle a frame shock tower and frame have parts brand new tranny and fresh posi rear end with 373s fresh motor only 20*** miles let me know make offer on what you need.

Comment

KK thanks guys! Ill talk to my buddy and see what he has to offer for ya. He doesnt go online much so Im tryin to help him out a bit. Once again I appreciate it and I'll be sure to get back to ya.
        Later, John

Comment

Working...
        X