Need some 4th Gen INTERIOR parts!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some 4th Gen INTERIOR parts!!

Hey all. I own a 1991 Firebird and the interior got water damaged over the winter, so I'm working on fixing that. So I figured now would be the best time to do the 4th gen interior swap!!

So... I'm looking for the following parts:

- Dash (complete - I need everything!! - needs a good passenger airbag)
    - Firewall
    - Heatercore/motor/fan/all wiring & tubing
    - Steering wheel (good air bag & radio buttons still there)
    - Manual Center Console w/ shift boot & ebrake lever
    - Parts for Power Seats
    - Leather Gray Front/Rear Seats

I'm looking for these parts in the gray color, from a 93-97 Trans Am/Firebird. The dash MUST be from a Firebird/Trans Am (Don't like the Camaro's dash) I already have door panels from a 97 T/A, so I'd prefer to keep the colors the same. Everything needs to be in "good" condition. Minor flaws I don't care about, but it needs to look good and work.

I'd prefer to pick up the dash/firewall/heatercore/seats - but if will concider shipping depending on the charge. Most of the stuff will cost an arm and leg to ship....

I am located in Marietta, PA 17547...
    30 minutes from Harrisburg, PA
    15 minutes from Lancaster, PA
    20 minutes from York, PA
    1.5 hours from Baltimore, MD
    1.5 hours from Phila, PA
    2 hours from Hazelton, PA
    2 hours from Blackwood, NJ

I am willing to drive up to 2.5 hours to get the parts. If you're a little further away and willing to drive a little bit to meet me, I will do that too. If I will be picking them up, I will pay you in cash. If you're shipping, I will pay paypal (if that's an option) or send a MO. I have feedback on eBay if you need it.

Please email me at meagan.dishart@earthlink.net with any parts you have for sale. Please include a picture, details on the condition and how much you are asking. Also, it would be nice to know your location and if you perfer pickup or want to ship. THANKS!!

Check out this F-body "merchant" on e-bay. They are in your neighbour hood too.

I'm sure if they don't have it online they can fix you up with what you need.

http://stores.ebay.com/id=11781074&ssPageName=L2
    97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Working...
    X