WANTED: Trans Am 2002 convertible (auto) Collectors Edition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED: Trans Am 2002 convertible (auto) Collectors Edition

I have a friend in Vernon, BC who is serious about acquiring a Trans Am 2002 convertible Collectors Edition - it MUST be automatic! I told her about the SLP FireHawk, but wasted my time. If you have one and are serious, please drop me a line; I promise to get back to you within 24 hrs. Bill.Stefanyk@shaw.ca

Glo has purchased a 2002 convertible Collectors Edition Trans Am from http://www.ebytowne.com/EbyTowneMotors.htm in South Waterloo, Ontario. It has around 50 kms. and has never been registered. It has a six-speed manual transmission / factory Hurst "Short-Throw" shifter. As she desires an automatic, she will be looking for somebody to swap with . . . preferably with a "newer" 4th gen F-Bod Canadian car in western Canada. Maybe she won't have to bother with the iCAGs solution

Those of us that purchased these LS-1 beauts 2 years ago have been blessed - we generally got the car of our dreams, at a reasonable price. Every time that I go for a ride in my SS, no matter how I feel, the smile on my face, is refreshed.

Comment

Working...
    X