new rear 94-97 Powerslots rotors for sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new rear 94-97 Powerslots rotors for sale

I bought the wrong ones for the vehicle and didnt realize it until I tried to install them. No miles on them! They cost me $218 plus shipping from Thunder racing. Yours for $125 and I'll pay the shipping.
    BMR Strut Tower Brace, BMR anti-ways, Adj. Panhard Rod, Powerslot rotors with Racing pads, Eibach Pro Springs, Ravin with 3"tips, Italia Riva Rims,Indiglo Gauges,Kenny Brown Diamond sfc,Ram Air hood and induction

LoL...I just sold a set for the front...did the same thing...didn't know it was the wrong size until I tried to put them on. LoL...

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
    Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
    B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
    Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
    Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Powerslots

If these are still in new condition, then please email me pics. Also, just to confirm the fit for me, can you send me the Powerslot model # of these?

barritt@adelphia.net

Comment

Photos sent to Extinctbird

I sent you three photos including the Brand new rotors, and copies of the invoice with date. thanks
        BMR Strut Tower Brace, BMR anti-ways, Adj. Panhard Rod, Powerslot rotors with Racing pads, Eibach Pro Springs, Ravin with 3"tips, Italia Riva Rims,Indiglo Gauges,Kenny Brown Diamond sfc,Ram Air hood and induction

Comment

Still for sale?

Comment

Hi Joe. I'm pretty sure the rotors are sold. I'm for Extinctbird to get back to me today on it. I'll let you know .

Comment

Working...
            X