97 Black WS6....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 97 Black WS6....

I'm buying a new house soon, and as much as I don't want to, the WS6 may have to go to make room for the bigger payments. I'm not sure I'm gonna have to sell it, so I'm not going to put a price out there. If you're interested in the car, email me an offer or we'll set up a time to see it in person. At this point I'm only going to sell if I get the right offer, and I can't really say what that would be, I'll just have to see what comes in.

Here's the info on the car:

97 Trans Am WS6
    Black/Graphite leather
    T-tops
    36,000 miles
    A4, 3.23 rear
    polished aluminum 17" rims
    all stock except for flowmaster cat-back and a K&N filter
    all power accesories work
    10 speaker Monsoon CD

The car has some stone chips and paint blemishes on the front end, but other than that the paint is in decent condition. The clear coat is coming off some of the wheels. Check out my website at the link below to see pics. If you're interested, email or PM me an offer or a time when you want to see it in person. Any questions, email or PM me. dfm1018@comcast.net
    Dave M
    Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Didnt u just buy that car like a month or so ago?
    1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Comment

yeah, just bought it a little over a month ago. I'm picking up some OT at work, so it may not have to go..... one day of OT a month covers the TA's monthly payment.
      Dave M

Comment

How much , i still got a friend whos looking.
        -Nick-
        95 A4 Z28

Comment

I'm thinking in the area of 11500.
          Dave M

Comment

Working...
          X