Traction Control
    SLP D/D
    SLP Bilstein Suspension
    SLP Floor Mats and Key Fob
    SLP PP Lid
    T-Tops
    Leather
    12cd changer, Monsoon stereo
    (All options, except the SLP PP lid are from the factory)
    Black with Black Leather

Car was listed earlier for a feeler, but now it looks like I will sell. I do not want to sell, but I will be starting my own business in the summer and the extra cash and money I save on insurance and monthlies will be helpful.

E-mail me for pics. Fully loaded and stickered around $33k. Stock, never modded or raced. Great car, drives well and never had any problems. Bulk of miles came on summer road trips -- NJ to Fl; NJ to CA to NJ; NJ to ME. Oil changed every 3k. I am the second owner and bought the car with 7k back in 2001. Price is a bit negotiable. If anyone wants pics, just drop me a line. Thanks for looking.

Yea drop me some pics purepwr1@aol.com
    thansk
    tom
    1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Comment

Pics sent!

Comment

Well I am not the one interested really in the car. My friend is. He just has to sell his 95 Z28 first then we wants an SS. I showed these pics to him and he really liked it. I will get back to you whenever he sells it, he has been getting alot of calls on it, but alot of fall-threw people to. Nice Ride!!!!
        Tom
        1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Comment

Great, glad you and your friend like my car. When the time is right, let me know. Seems like both of us are in similar positions, got a bunch of calls...but not sure who will or can follow through. We'll see and please keep me posted. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X