Want to trade 88 GTA for 93-96 4th gen F-body

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to trade 88 GTA for 93-96 4th gen F-body

I want to step up to a fourth gen. My car has been well taken care of. In the last month it has gotten a new paint job(white),sail panels & headliner replaced,fuel injectors,poly trans mount,Alpine CD player,tune up,and windshield.Car needs nothing.I just want to move up to a 4th gen.I'm in southern IN.
    I can drive up to 300 miles to do a swap if need be. I'ed be interested in a TA or Z-28 also but I've always wanted a 4th gen Formula.

?

I have a 97' Formula that I might be interested in trading for your GTA. We just had a baby, and I'm looking for something a little cheaper to get into. If you are interested, please post all relative information about your car. Miles, engine work, shape of body, wrecks, and etc...... Any chance you can send pics of your car in and out, and maybe an engine shot. Here is the specs on my car.

1997 Firebird Formula
    LT1 V8, Auto, Red / Gray cloth, CD, Power everything except seats, T-Tops, K&N FIPK 2 cold air intake, keyless entry and security (both key fobs). Garaged most of life.

96K miles

Condition:

Exterior - excellent paint, only 1 ding on the hood, and the passenger side under skirting has a small dent (very unoticeable) = 8.5 out of 10

Interior - near perfect, only problem, the steering wheel is a little worn on top, everything else works and is in great condtion, non-smoker, very very clean! = 9 out of 10

Engine bay - A must see, Very Clean, I get compliments from other f-body owners, considering the car is a daily driver. Nothing but Mobil 1 10w-30.... Runs perfect, doesn't use oil. = 9.5 out of 10

I am the 2nd owner, and the 1st owner was a lady in her 40s...
    Make me an offer if you are interested.

My email is: jspeed771@mchsi.com

Current Project: 1986 Buick T-type, 71K miles
    Previous Vehicles:
    99' M6 Z28
    98' M6 TA
    97' Formula
    96' RS Camaro
    93' Z28 B4C pckg.

Comment

Please call me for details. 1-812-599-2133
      My computer is on the frits and I'm useing my buddys computer. Thanks Bill

Comment

Have pics if anyones interested.e-mail me for full details or any questions you may have about the car.

Comment

Working...
        X