95 Firebird interior

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 95 Firebird interior

I'm selling an almost complete interior for a 95 Formula Firebird. It's grey interior, complete with airbags, dash, seats front and rear, door panels, most of the interior kick panels and hatch panels, t-top holders, a/c heater controls, and much much more. Selling everything for $1200, being that the airbags alone are worth $2000. Willing to trade. Also Negotiable. Buy must pick up in New York area.
    1995 Pontiac Formula Firebird 383 Stroker 11.5:1 compression, ASM Thottle body, Custom Grind Comp Cam, MSD ignition, BMR strut, k-member, Upper and Lower control arms, rear control arms, and still a work in progress.

Do you have the grey headliner?

Comment

I need an Arm rest Lid.
      1993 TA SOLD

-------------------------------------------
      "Unless It's Fatal, It's No Big Deal"

Comment

crazily ru out there!

Comment

hey sorry guys, for some reason i wasn't getting any e-mails telling me that you guys were posting. No i don't have the headliner, it was all crappy so i threw it out. Make me an offer on the whole center console, i'll probably take it, even though i wanted to get rid of everything at once.
          1995 Pontiac Formula Firebird 383 Stroker 11.5:1 compression, ASM Thottle body, Custom Grind Comp Cam, MSD ignition, BMR strut, k-member, Upper and Lower control arms, rear control arms, and still a work in progress.

Comment

I was just looking into getting the lid it self, where are you on the Island? Am not sure how much the whole center console goes for.
            1993 TA SOLD

Comment

I live in nassau, not far from queens. Believe me, make me any offer an i'll probably accept it, be reasonable though. Thanks

Comment

Is the center console auto. tranny set up, including the 1st gear?
                1993 TA SOLD

Comment

no it's for a manual, but the lid i think should be the same

Comment

sunvisors

Are the Sunvisors in good shape. an how much do you want

Comment

$20 for the lid, ill come to pick it up.
                      1993 TA SOLD

Comment

sounds good to me, i'll give ya the whole console for that. I'm a lazy bastard...haha. E-mail me at WuViper@aol.com and we'll set something up.

Comment

Blazer, I have both sunvisors but their floppy on the ends. I don't know how they got that way though. But they still served their purpose.

Comment

Ok I sent you an email.
                            1993 TA SOLD

Comment

sunvisors

Ok if they are in good shape & lite gray How much do you want for
                              them plus shipping. you can reach me at Hotrodblazer@hotmail.com or on the site.

Comment

Working...
                              X