X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling my 93-97 ws.6 ram air hood

wrecked the car before i could put the hood on

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2474912230

I tried emailing you but it said you email address had permanent fatal errors or somehting like tath. Anyways, could you send some pics of the scratches to purepwr1@aol.com. Would they be able to be buffed out? Very interesed if the price is right, how much to ship the 60194. thanks alot. tom
    1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Comment

sorry i typed the email address wrong on the page but i fixed it. i can try to get you some pics, but as far as shipping goes, according to the UPS webpage they won't even ship something that big, so you'd have to get it feight shipped or something which would probably run a few hundred dollars.

Comment

Fedex Freight will ship a hood. Had mine shipped from Texas to Canada.

Make sure to ensure it for enough. Mine got damaged due to poor handling and they pay up to what you have it insured for only.

Freight companies will ship too. Just make sure to pack it up like you wanted to send it to the moon.
        97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Problem is..... that's not a WS6 hood. That is either a Firehawk hood or a copy of a Firehawk hood.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
            Problem is..... that's not a WS6 hood. That is either a Firehawk hood or a copy of a Firehawk hood.
            what makes it a non ws6 hood? i didn't know there was a difference?

Comment

There's a minor difference between a Firehawk and a WS6 hood. The Firehawk's nostrils are a little wider than the WS6's. That's about it. I also think the Firehawk hood is a little lighter, but not that much compared to a WS6, I could be wrong.
              Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Originally posted by mcG
                what makes it a non ws6 hood? i didn't know there was a difference?
                look closely at the air inlets of your hood. Compare it to DJ's photo of his WS6 and you'll see a difference in the inlet design.

Comment

WS6

Hello,

Can you send him to The Netherlands?

Tony

Comment

Working...
                  X