Nitto DRs and other stuff forsale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nitto DRs and other stuff forsale

Hey everybody I am looking to save up to get a T56 conversion kit so I am selling my Nitto Drag Radials 245/50/16 which are mounted on 16 in 2002 trans am wheels. It has been already modified so it will fit on 93-96 f-bodies. I only had 4 passes on the track with them. They are still in good condition and still have lots of tread. I can take pics and e-mail them. I am planning to sell the Nitto DRs for 200 + shipping. I also have a Random tech dual cat y-pipe. The y-pipe will fit on SLP and ASM headers. The only thing missing on the y-pipe is the S pipe which I used for my car. Other than that the y-pipe and cats are un-touched and the only thing you need to is a S-pipe. I bought this y-pipe from another memeber on the board but I decided to go with the single cat conversion. The y-pipe only has 8,000 miles which I was told by the person I purchased the y-pipe from. I will sell for 150.00 + shipping. I can send pics as well of the y-pipe. I also have a stock artic white spoiler. I will sell 50 + shipping. Please e-mail me or send me a PM if you are interested. Thanks.
    Eric Lelina
    95 Z28
    Tuned by Carolina Auto Masters
    302hp and 335tq
    M6,GMPP CAI,1.6 Crane Gold RRs, MAC Headers,1LE intake elbow,Air Foil,!TB Bypass,Hypertech 160 Thermostat,Taylor Spiro-Pro 8mm Wires,Accel Super Coil,MSD 6al,SLP 2otl catback, Eibach Pro Kit,DMS SFCs,Hotchkis STB,BMR Adjustable PHR,Global West LCA,1LE Sway bars front and rear,KYB Gas-A-Just shocks, Energy Suspension Tranny Mount and Endlinks,Prothane Poly Torque Arm Mount,LS1 Driveshaft,17x9 SS rims.

can you send me pics at bcod2k1@aol.com
    1994 firebird formula

no need to talk. i can walk the walk.

Comment

please send me pics as well
      2000 WS6 T/A M6. Monster stage 3 clutch, flowmaster cat back, 4.10's, SLP lid, Hurst shifter.
      1996 Mustang GT 5 speed STOCK DD
      past rides:
      1996 Mustang GTS bright tangerine orange
      2003 Mach 1 azure blue drag car (10.90@118 record holder for fastest N/A mach)
      1969 Mach 1 house of colors candy apple red393 stroker 100 shot (10.829@125 in street trim)
      2003 Mach 1 Torched red FRPP aluminator/vortech 666RWHP
      2008 Mustang GT JDM stroker long block, Saleen 2.3 twin screw
      1980 Mustang L 13.7: 418 stroker
      1994 Z28 A4 rebuilt from wreck
      1994 Z28 A4 totaled

Comment

Hey guys, there is a person a head of both of you. If the deal falls down, I will make sure to post here and let you guys know. Thanks for the interest.

Eric
        Eric Lelina
        95 Z28
        Tuned by Carolina Auto Masters
        302hp and 335tq
        M6,GMPP CAI,1.6 Crane Gold RRs, MAC Headers,1LE intake elbow,Air Foil,!TB Bypass,Hypertech 160 Thermostat,Taylor Spiro-Pro 8mm Wires,Accel Super Coil,MSD 6al,SLP 2otl catback, Eibach Pro Kit,DMS SFCs,Hotchkis STB,BMR Adjustable PHR,Global West LCA,1LE Sway bars front and rear,KYB Gas-A-Just shocks, Energy Suspension Tranny Mount and Endlinks,Prothane Poly Torque Arm Mount,LS1 Driveshaft,17x9 SS rims.

Comment

Working...
        X