Patriot Stage 2 "LS6" Heads for LS1 For sale with PICS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patriot Stage 2 "LS6" Heads for LS1 For sale with PICS

Practically brand new Patriot Stage 2 "LS6" Heads for sale. Equipped with all the new updated parts from Patriot including the Patriot gold Dual Springs, Titanium retainers, Bronze Guides, Viton Valve Seals, 5 Angle Valve Job.

These heads were on my car for about a month and 1000 miles. I took them off and sent them back to Terry at Patriot for cleaning and any updates required. I personally had no problems with the heads while they were on my car. I am only selling them now because I am moving from my current location in Key West and need the extra money for the move. I will have pics tomorrow so if you want to see the actual heads, they will be available then.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Ill also include the pushrods I used with these heads that were included when I bought the heads from Patriot.

The price is $1650 OBO which includes shipping and insurance.

Ryan
    wrxryan@msn.com

Edit: Also, these are center bolt heads just in case anyone was wondering since I have a 98. I swapped over to the new style when I did the head/cam swap.

Here is some pics.

for all you s. florida guys, I will be in the Miami area this weekend, I am going to bring the heads with me, so if you are interested and have a fair offer for me, shoot me a call and I would be happy to discuss a deal with you. Heres my number.

305-797-0571

If you got nextel, shoot me a beep beep here 159*138264*1

Let me know. Thanks.

Ryan

Comment

Working...
    X