• Show
Clear All

• WTB 150 MPH cluster for 94 Z28

I'm tired of this 110 MPH crap.
    Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

I've got this one for sale Tracy:

http://www.f-body.com/forum/showthre...&threadid=5418

Comment

i can get one from the local bone yard, want me to get you a price?
      2000 WS6 T/A M6. Monster stage 3 clutch, flowmaster cat back, 4.10's, SLP lid, Hurst shifter.
      1996 Mustang GT 5 speed STOCK DD
      past rides:
      1996 Mustang GTS bright tangerine orange
      2003 Mach 1 azure blue drag car (10.90@118 record holder for fastest N/A mach)
      1969 Mach 1 house of colors candy apple red393 stroker 100 shot (10.829@125 in street trim)
      2003 Mach 1 Torched red FRPP aluminator/vortech 666RWHP
      2008 Mustang GT JDM stroker long block, Saleen 2.3 twin screw
      1980 Mustang L 13.7: 418 stroker
      1994 Z28 A4 rebuilt from wreck
      1994 Z28 A4 totaled

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
        I've got this one for sale Tracy:

http://www.f-body.com/forum/showthre...&threadid=5418
        Thanks, Kevin. But that won't fit my 94 Z. That one is the newer style.
        Tracy
        2002 C5 M6 Convertible
        1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
        Current Mods:
        SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Originally posted by azkkn
          i can get one from the local bone yard, want me to get you a price?
          That would be cool. There aren't any 4th gen F-bods in any of the yards near me

I've called both of them. Maybe one near you has a few?
          Tracy
          2002 C5 M6 Convertible
          1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
          Current Mods:

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ
            Thanks, Kevin. But that won't fit my 94 Z. That one is the newer style.
            Oops.....forgot you had a '94. I'll see what is in the yards near me.

Comment

I have an instrument cluster with the 150 speedo for '94-'96. I was going to upgrade my '93 cluster until I learned that the odometer input was incompatable. I paid $75.00 for the unit, you can have it for $50.00 shipped if you're in the U.S.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Z28
                I have an instrument cluster with the 150 speedo for '94-'96. I was going to upgrade my '93 cluster until I learned that the odometer input was incompatable. I paid $75.00 for the unit, you can have it for $50.00 shipped if you're in the U.S.

I'm very interested. Didd you get the PM I sent you?
                Tracy
                2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                Current Mods:

Comment

Oops! I'd forgotten about the private message feature. I just sent you a message with some more info.

Comment

Thanks Agent Z28 for the good deal on a used cluster. Everyone else can stop looking for me, As I've got one on the way now.

I'll be puting a white overlay on it and installing it as soon as the parts are all here. I'll post pics wharn I'm done.
                    Tracy
                    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                    Current Mods:

Comment

Cluster arrived today as promised. Thanks for everything!
                      Tracy
                      2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                      1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                      Current Mods:

Comment

Working...
                      X