1997 Trans AM WS6, Black, t-tops FOR SALE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1997 Trans AM WS6, Black, t-tops FOR SALE

Hate to do it, but we're buying a new house and the car payments could be used elsewhere.... I'm selling my 1997 Trans Am WS6. It is Black with polished aluminum rims, t-tops, auto tranny, Monsoon CD, leather seats, only 36,xxx miles! The only mods to date are a flowmaster cat-back, K&N air filter, and SLP bolt-on subframe connectors. Everything else is stock. Paint is is good condiditon with only some minor blemishes, interior is in near perfect condition. For pictures go to http://members.cardomain.com/dfm1018

If you're interested, PM me or email me at dfm1018@comcast.net

When I advertise it locally I'm going to ask $11,900. If someone I know who is going to take care of it and enjoy it the way I did wants it (someone from this board), I'd be willing to come down a little.
    Dave M
    Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

how much do you want for her?? she is pretty hot!

firebirdchic06

Comment

found it after i asked!! now i gotta talk it over with the parents!!

Comment

Bad Azz Ride

I have a 96 Camaro thinking about selling it, but might keep it. Your car would be THE ONE i bought if I sold my car. Have you had it dyno - tested. How much horsepower? How fast in the quarter?
        Do you hook up with your tires? What kind are they?

Comment

I've only had the car since february, so I haven't had a chance to get it dynoed or to the track. It runs great with plenty of power, hooks pretty well, of course it's not very hard to break the tires loose though. It curreently has KDWS's on it with about half tread left.
          Dave M

Comment

back to the top.....
            Dave M

Comment

$11,500 takes it! Only 36,000 miles!
              Dave M

Comment

Working...
              X