parting out a 94 camaro v6 gray interior

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parting out a 94 camaro v6 gray interior

This is a parts car I have sitting around. It is a 3.4 liter with auto tranny. It runs and drives but was wrecked in the passenger door bad. Let me know what parts you want and how much you are offering. Email me at formulajokester@aol.com thanks

I need the sunvisors & the ash tray cup in good shape how much + shipping . you can reach me at zlee@bellsouth.net

Comment

I'll take the drivers side exterior door handle if it is any good. Please make sure the spring is in it and there are no scratches on it.

$15 shipped to 53719 ok?
      Tracy
      2002 C5 M6 Convertible
      1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
      Current Mods:
      SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Might be a buyer for the entire door. If not I will let you know about the handle.

I have to check on the cup holder to see if it is in good shape, I will get back to you thanks

Comment

leather or cloth interior? how much for the entire center console?

Comment

it is gray cloth interior. Make a reasonable offer and the center console is yours. thanks

Comment

Working...
            X