Camaro hood FS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camaro hood FS

removed from a 1995 Z28 way back in 1997.
    Patriot red metallic in color. near perfect condition.
    Madison area... no delivery or shipping.

$50.00 firm... Just get it out of here.
    Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

is that the "Hood-Board" ?????
    Austin Schroeger
    Looking to Buy 1994-97 F-Body

Comment

Originally posted by aschroeger
      is that the "Hood-Board" ?????
      LOL... yeah. It's been sitting over at Ben's house. I figured I'd see if anyone needed it. I'm sure someone needs a cheap replacement hood.
      Tracy
      2002 C5 M6 Convertible
      1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
      Current Mods:
      SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

That hood brin back memories.... Missy!!! Good god.. the body
        Austin Schroeger
        Looking to Buy 1994-97 F-Body

Comment

Originally posted by aschroeger
          That hood brin back memories.... Missy!!! Good god.. the body
          In case everyone is wondering....

The "hoodboard" used to be the headboard of my bed. Lets just say it saw alot of action.

"participants" would use a hobby pen to sign it after playing. It had quite a few signatures on it.

Dont worry, the signatures have all been rubbed off, and the finish was undamaged. LOL...
          Tracy
          2002 C5 M6 Convertible
          1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
          Current Mods:

Comment

Working...
          X