FS leather seat covers - 4th gen Camaro

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS leather seat covers - 4th gen Camaro

I recently replaced both the covers on my front seats. I intended to just replace the drivers seat beacause of a worn bolster, but the pleating in the custom cover I ordered didnt fully match the original cover on the passenger seat so I had to replace both. My loss could be your gain.

The top (seatback) covers are interchangable from drivers side to passenger side. The only difference between them is the little slot at the back for the lever that tips the seatback forward. It is a slit about an inch long. My seats never had seatbelt guides at the tops of the headrests, so there are no holes there. You can make your own if needed.

If you have a graphite leather interior in your Camaro and the drivers side bolster is worn, you could put this perfect cover from my passenger seat on your driver seat. If you drive to Madison I'll install it for you free. (it's really simple... just a zipper and some velcro)

For sale is top and bottom covers for both front seats. Except for some wear on the drivers side bolster, they are great and freshly Zaino'd with Z9 and Z10. They smell and look like new leather.
    Interested? Make me an offer....
    Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids
Working...
X