Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1996 TA WS6 Red 6spd 4sale

Well, as they say, "another one bites the dust"
    Got married and the bachelor ride must go. Little embarrassed to say, but I have to drive a stock tahoe now. AAAGGGGGHHHHHH

Sad to see my baby go.
    1996 Trans Am WS6. I've babied this car. It is in great condition inside and out. Since it was so fun to drive, I did put 91K miles on it. But they were all easy miles, never seen the track. Asking $10,000 but negotiable.

Interior
    The interior looks great. It's very clean and show very little sign of wear. Charcoal gray leather, no stains or tears. I had a Pioneer Premier CD player put in that plays MP3s and is XM ready. I also put in MTX Thunderform 10" sub. Cool thing about this sub is that it fits in spare space in the very back and doesn't take up any room. It's powered by an MTX sub. It sounds great!!
    Has a Hurst short shift, new power antenna, and tinted windows.
    Has factory alarm.

Exterior
    Tires are BFGoodwrech KDW with probably less than 2K miles on them. I had a new clutch put in about 10K miles ago. Oil changed every 3K. The paint looks great, no scratches. Custom exhaust - Flowmaster with 3.5" stainless steel exhaust tips. Sounds awesome. Just replace the catalytic converter. T Tops in excellent condition. Weather strips are excellent too. No leaks in the rain.

I guess the only thing wrong, or that bothers me is some of the black has come off the windshield wipers and there is a small door ding in the rear quarter panel. But you have to get extremely close and look hard to see it. And the lock button on drivers side door doesn't work. The lock does, just not the button. You have to use passenger side or keyless entry. But who locks themselves inside the car? I always use the remote to lock the car.

I have pictures
    Email me at matt.jackson@nav-international.com with questions.

Pictures.
    I took the Ram Air sticker off the windshield.
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X