Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LS-6 heads for sale!

hey guys,
    I just picked up a really nice set of LS-6 heads from a 2001 Z06. These are in really good condition. Comes with valves, springs, ect. ready to bolt on. Make me a offer. I also have many LS-1 LT-1 heads, and other parts. please let me know if theres anything you need or want
    thanks
    Kevin

Kevin, What casting number is on the heads??? And what you are asking for them..Let me know.. might be VERY interested in them.. Again let me know.. jwcej@pennswoods.net
    Thanks and God Bless Our Troops and the U.S., John Junkins

Comment

throw me a reasonable offer. Ill get the numbers to you tomorrow when I get back into the shop.
      thanks
      Kevin

Comment

how much are you selling for? IazulojoI@msn.com
        99 Z Hugger Orange 9/05

93 Z 6/03

Zaino!!

Comment

Guys....Please post of PM me a REASONABLE price.
          thanks
          Kevin

Comment

head number is 317. I have them sitting right next to a set of LS-1 heads and these are w/o a doubt LS-6 heads. They have the D shapped exhaust ports (as compared to LS-1 oval shapped exhaust ports) and are complete with valves, springs ect. These heads have under 5K miles on them. The is the best set I have had!!!

Comment

Kevin, 317 are 6.0 heads with the D shape port.. 243 are LS6 heads...Are they in good shape..
              Let me know.. I will PM you a offer to start.. jwcej@pennswoods.net
              Thanks again and God Bless Our Troops and the U.S., John Junkins

Comment

thank you for the info. I have 317 in my hands. I called my warehouse to double check on what we have and we do have 243 heads also. For some reason when I placed my order for LS6 heads, this is what I got. as of right now, I only have the 317. But more is coming..
                thanks guys!
                Kevin

Comment

SOLD!!! thanks
                  if any of you guys need anything LS1 or LT1. let me know

Comment

Working...
                  X