WTB: 2002-up WS6 or SS 450+hp s/c

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: 2002-up WS6 or SS 450+hp s/c

It has begun. I have finally decided to get a LS1 car. I am looking for a 2002 or up WS6 trans am or camaro SS with at least 450+hp. Something that has al the work done so I dont have to deal with it. I already have one project in my garage. I want the most options car, the must haves are Leather, T-top, 6 speed, under 30K miles. Please let me know what you guys have. colors dont really matter..would like black on black or red on black. but I will consider anything.
    thanks
    Kevin

Ebay or autotrader.com

Either E-Bay or Autotrader will have what you are looking for. Thats where I have found the big selection to look thru
    Austin Schroeger
    Looking to Buy 1994-97 F-Body

Comment

Check this thread.....

http://f-body.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5842

It's stock and I haven't put the full court press on to sell just yet. Just personal preference but I would never want a car that had been modified to go from 325HP or 345HP to 450HP unless I personally knew the mechanic and supervised the work but that's certainly your call. More importantly, it would void any warranty an '02 would have.

Anyhow, just an FYI... Randy

Comment

Try doing a search on in the vehicle classfied's in some of the popular F-body forums such as ls1tech.com, cz28.com, lvfbody.com, and fbody.com.

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by nasty97SSaniv
          It has begun. I have finally decided to get a LS1 car. I am looking for a 2002 or up WS6 trans am or camaro SS with at least 450+hp. Something that has al the work done so I dont have to deal with it. I already have one project in my garage. I want the most options car, the must haves are Leather, T-top, 6 speed, under 30K miles. Please let me know what you guys have. colors dont really matter..would like black on black or red on black. but I will consider anything.
          thanks
          Kevin
          If you find a newer than 02 WS6 let me know, that's going to be a 1 of 1 car!!
          Active Duty USAF KC-10 Boom

93 F-Body Service Manual DTC and Driveability Charts

Comment

Basically I have found a few WS6's and SS's for sale. I am pretty sure I found one. I dont understand what you mean by finding a 02 WS6 being a 1 of 1 car? doesnt really get me. anyway, I have been through autotrader, ebay and about every forum sight so far. I think I am going to grab this WS6 though. thanks for everyones help. If you have anything you think I may be interested in, Please post quickly or email me at KJR19425@aol.com
            thanks guys
            Kevin

Comment

Fastbird93 did not say
              Originally posted by nasty97SSaniv
              finding a 02 WS6 being a 1 of 1 car?
              Fastbird93 said
              Originally posted by Fastbird93
              If you find a newer than 02 WS6 let me know, that's going to be a 1 of 1 car!!
              That's because 2002 was the last year for the F-Body until 2007.
              2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28
                Fastbird93 did not say

Fastbird93 said

That's because 2002 was the last year for the F-Body until 2007.

Allegedly.
                Active Duty USAF KC-10 Boom

93 F-Body Service Manual DTC and Driveability Charts

Comment

2002 -450hp SS Camaro or WS6 TA

I have a 2002 Z28 -35th Anniv.with a ZL1 package, it has the SS hood, with the ram-air intake and SS breather, P Zero Nero Pirellis tires - 3000 mi., new 17 inch chrome VETTE Star wheels, 6spd., 27k mi. on car. bringing a 405 hp ZO6 VETTE engine out of the crate to be installed at the dealership. If youwere wanting more horsepowerw, a BBK throttle body, SLP exhaust system, 160 degree thrermostat, smooth rubber bellows between the throttle body and intake, by-pass tubing on throttle body, this engine might approach 500hp. I am interested in selling this without the MODS. engine will be installed in 30 days. ZL1 package thanx spordee1 g.bruer@worldnet.att.net

Comment

Working...
                  X