• Show
Clear All

• 1998 WS6 Low Miles...for sale

1998 Trans AM WS6
    63K Miles
    6 Speed Manual
    T-Tops
    Multi-Disc Player
    JL Audio Stealth Box with 10W3 & JL Amp. Professionally Installed (cost $1000)
    Leather Power Seats
    Power windows& locks (duh)
    Tires are brand new
    Chrome WS6 Rims
    K&N Air Filter with Cleaner Kit
    Smooth Bellow
    Flowmaster Exhaust
    Underbody Neons(White)
    Hidden Interior neons (in the driver and Passanger Footwells)
    The car is in great condition. Passanger side window is slow. Other then that its in tip top mechanical condition. Oil changed every 3000 miles or less, maintenece completed when scheduled. I'm asking $13,900 for this vehicle. Its located in the panhandle of florida. Call 850-678-1566 or email spacedog800@juno.com for details.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/spacedog800
    -Rico

Click here to visit my CarDomain page!

01 Camaro Convertable, A4, White, Audiobahn 12" subs and amp 800W/RMS,Xenon
    98 TA/WS6, M6, All options,stock with minor mods, stealth JL Audio-Sold
    98 Camaro, V6, A4, Silver, Xenon Body kit, white guages, MTX system, custom interior SOLD
    94 Camaro, 3.4L, M5, Quasar Blue, SOLD

$15,000 Or Best Offer! MUST SELL! I bought a new car and cant keep making payments on this car much longer..make offer!
    -Rico

98 Camaro, V6, A4, Silver, Xenon Body kit, white guages, MTX system, custom interior SOLD

Comment

I don't mean to step on your toes, but according to NADA, Kelly Blue Book, and Edmunds your car is worth appprox 12,500 as a private party seller. Even the average retail is only 14,250.

I might be interested if you are willing to come down on the price a bit. Can you send a bunch of good pics inside and out of the car. Maybe some good closeups. Do you have the stock 3.42's in the rear?

Thanks!

Comment

I can take as low as $13,900. I did however just put an entire set of brand new tires on ($700) 3 weeks old, brake pads are 2 weeks old, I'm also selling it with that JL Audio System and stealth box which cost $1,000 after install,and new rear JL Audio speakers($200), tinted windows, underbody neons, Flowmaster exhaust, and whatever else is listed above i forgot to mention...that offsets it a little bit. I'm still paying a loan on it so...
        If anyone is interested let me know...
        -Rico

Comment

Working...
        X