Black 95 Trans Am T-Top 6 Spd, parting out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Squat13
    YOu dont happen to still have the pedels, tranny, and clutch master and linkage do you? what about driver and pass window motors?
    you have a PM
    1998 TA M6 SLP Lid, Cold Air and Bellow, Flowmaster 3", Centerforce DF, Fast Toys MAF ends, JET skip shift eliminator 312rwhp/366rwtq

92 Lincoln Mark VII LSC For Sale

Visit Central Jersey Mustangs & Fords

Comment

I need the headlight motors and lift arms.

If you have the headlight motors and lift arms, give me an e-mail. How much and can u ship, I'm in So Cali. Thanks, vicvwfox@aol

Comment

Originally posted by Vicvwfox
        If you have the headlight motors and lift arms, give me an e-mail. How much and can u ship, I'm in So Cali. Thanks, vicvwfox@aol
        sorry, sold....
        1998 TA M6 SLP Lid, Cold Air and Bellow, Flowmaster 3", Centerforce DF, Fast Toys MAF ends, JET skip shift eliminator 312rwhp/366rwtq

Comment

still some stuff left...

Comment

is the rear hatch the tall "trans am" spoiler or the low firebird one? If its the trans am spoiler my g/f wants it for her car. We are in South Jersey so we can come and pick it up. Email me a Pictae13@aol.com as i wont be checking back here to often. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by S13coupe
              is the rear hatch the tall "trans am" spoiler or the low firebird one? If its the trans am spoiler my g/f wants it for her car. We are in South Jersey so we can come and pick it up. Email me a Pictae13@aol.com as i wont be checking back here to often. Thanks
              you have mail

Comment

Are the door panels for sale?
                1995 Camaro Z28 Convertible.

Comment

Was the rear hatch with the tall Trans AM GT spoiler sold yet?
                  95 Trans Am, K&N CAI, LT4 knock module, Flowmaster exhuast, Grant GT steering wheel, Sony head unit w/sub, Autometer Gauges

Comment

I'm sorry, everything was sold, I forgot to change the thread!

Comment

Working...
                    X