Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

96 Camaro Passenger Seat and other seats.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 96 Camaro Passenger Seat and other seats.

I found some leather seats in a salvage yard. They were in a 91 firebrd that was t-boned. The drivers side and the back seat are fine, but the passenger side was crushed. Once I got the seats out I realixed they were out of a 93-96 Camaro. They are very dark grey. I believe it's called ebony or graphite. If anyone knows where I can locate a passenger seat please let me know. I also. I also have a cloth seat that matches the stich pattern so even a replacement seat cover would work. Any help would be greatly appreciated. My 89 GTA would appreciate to. I also have a set of back seats out of my GTA. They are leather and in decent shape. Also, I have back seats out of a 93-96 Camaro..they are the two-tone grey black if anyone is interested. I have a crap load of extra misc. parts. So e-mail me if your interested. Thanks,
    Jake

headleyj@sbcglobal.net

Not sure if this is what you are looking for, but I have a passenger seat from a 4th generation (94) that is grey cloth. Excellent condition. I also have a pair of 98+ grey cloth front seats (manual track).

Comment

Working...
    X