Parting out a 98 camaro Email w/needs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parting out a 98 camaro Email w/needs

I am parting out a 98 Camaro. 6 cyl, automatic. The car is Black with Dark gray interior and nice cloth seats. I'm located in North Carolina, but I can ship anywhere with in the US. I can send pictures if you'd like. I would also be willing to sell the whole car.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/753605

Did the car have t-tops? Do you have the headliner? How good is the carpet?

Comment

carpet/headliner

The carpet is dark gray (graphite) and looks good, it had floor mats so it stayed pretty clean. The car was a hardtop not t-top but the headliner is in good condition too. This was a well maintained car before it was wrecked.

Comment

seats

how much for the seats and carpet shipped to 41175

Comment

how much for a/c switches (on dash), blinker / wiper switch, auto shifter gauge, and power lock & window switches? Shipped to 89148.
          99 Z Hugger Orange 9/05

93 Z 6/03

Zaino!!

Comment

Originally posted by camaross_itllrun
            The carpet is dark gray (graphite) and looks good, it had floor mats so it stayed pretty clean. The car was a hardtop not t-top but the headliner is in good condition too. This was a well maintained car before it was wrecked.
            Could you send a few pics of the carpet. How much do you want for the carpet?

kgrubbs@satx.rr.com

Comment

Carpet, seats

Here is a link to pictures of the car. I listed it on ebay today as "parting out".
              I will take $450.00 for the complete carpet including trunk and seats which are really nice! Let me know what state and city your located in. But I would rather the buyer arrange shipping. If anyone is interested they can email me at oaklandp@rfci.net.

Here is a link to the car, hopefully it'll work: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...e=STRK:MESE:IT

Comment

To: xxRillixx

The only thing I can help you with would be the A/C switches which I will take $50.00 shipped.

Thanks,
                SS

Comment

Working...
                X