No announcement yet.

Looking For a Cheap 2nd Gen project car in Michigan/Ohio/Indiana/West Canada

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For a Cheap 2nd Gen project car in Michigan/Ohio/Indiana/West Canada

As the topic says, I'm looking for a real cheap 2nd gen project car, either camaro or firebird, as long as it has a decent body, interior, and little rust. Drivetrain isn't important. Price is, as some may think I'm crazy but I only would like to pay $500 for something described up top. I lost out to a 76 Trans AM to my cousin for $450, Use to have a 400 Pontiac, Manual tranny, and 4.10 rear. The rear is still there, the rest of the drivetrain was gone, but for being a Michigan car, only the floor pan was partially gone, heck even the trunk was still there. Help me out. I live in Sanford, MI. Delivery would help me out greatly (Will pay alittle extra for delivery). I also have 3 pontiac Fiero's (1 parts car, 1 needs a good motor and would be reliable to drive, the other is a major project car that was gonna see a 3800, but i gave up on it) that I would be willing to trade + cash for a good base to start with. I'm a member of Pennock's Fiero Forums (1985FieroGT), and the W-body Forums(fierofanatic), as I own a 1993 Grand prix. Can anyone get me something like this?

Bump, anyone???

Comment

Working...
    X