Looking for a babied F-body LT1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a babied F-body LT1

As y'all read my deal on my Camaro fell thru SO I am currently looking for a 95-97 F-body LT1 with T-tops or Conv

Auto OR Man I don't care.. wife could drive it if its an Auto.. hmmm maybe I better go manual

a beautiful CLEAN leather interior is a PLUS!

My price range is 6000-6500 and if the deal is right you could have your money VERY soon, if you live near me as early as Friday the 3rd of Sept!

I would prefer the car have less than 90,000 miles

color isn't important as long as it ISN'T BLACK! I used to detail cars

I want someones baby that they HATE to sell but have to. I am an Army mechanic and I will give it a GREAT home.

I live about 40 miles south of Green Bay Wisconsin so location is a factor. I can't drive 6 hours to look at a car unfortunately. As with my job I am sure you understand I can't take off right now as I am getting ready to go to an Army School the 12th of Sept and I will be gone for 2 weeks.. my DREAM is to take a beautiful car to Fort McCoy with me

Please post here and also email me at thealgieres@hotmail.com

thank you

AL

1995 Z28 M6 Ragtop
    Mods are:
    18X9 1/2 ZO6 rims
    Hot Wheels steering wheel cover
    Hurst Classic Shifter Ball with 6-speed pattern
    K&N CAI , I LIKE IT!! it REALLY does make a difference!

more pictures of the hooptie

Check with Dave M. hes a memeber on this board and thats his user name. Hes got a 97 WS6 T/A. But its black but its clean and I mean clean from the pics. I dont think its 6000 tho proly like 9 or 10.
    Just letting you know.
    Tom
    1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Comment

I am going to look at an emerald green ragtop Z tomorrow after I get off of work.. its got 88K, new tan top, Tan leather, and a 6 speed and its a TEXAS car so the guy is guaranteeing that there isn't any rust or dents..

its only about 2 hours away so its MUCH better than a 6 hour drive if all goes well and I like the car... He said he would drive 1/2 to meet me on tuesday to close the deal

then I can be a BE in the F-body world rather than what I am right now.. a wannabe

OH and his price is less than 6500

AL

1995 Z28 M6 Ragtop
      Mods are:
      18X9 1/2 ZO6 rims

Comment

MY BUDDIES BROTHER HAS A 95 Z28, AUTO 75K, VERY NICE CAR BUT IT IS BLACK. HE WANTS 6K FOR IT. THERE IS NOT A BETTER CAR OUT THERE FOR THE MONEY, HE HAD A KID A FEW YEARS AGO AND DONT DRIVE THE BUT ONCE OR TWICE A MONTH AND HAS TAKEN GREAT CARE OF IT. HE KEEPS IT IN HIS GARAGE SO IT NEVER SEES THE WEATHER. Sorry about the caps. Let me know if you want his number.

Comment

As someone mentioned, mine is for sale, but I'm asking $11,500. It's got less than 38,000 miles and is BLACK.
          Dave M
          Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

i bought the rag top.. thanks for all the replies though

AL

1995 Z28 M6 Ragtop
            Mods are:
            18X9 1/2 ZO6 rims

Comment

Working...
            X